One of the most important parts of changing is becoming aware of who you currently are. Self-refelction is a major key to transformation. Because you are the decision maker. Here are a couple self reflection questions to get you moving toward a better you:
- What do I really, really want?
- What are my most important values?
- What does it mean to choose? To live proactively?
- Who am I at my best?
- Who am I at my worst?
- Who am I becoming?
- What am I avoiding or resisting?
- What is the lie I tell myself?
- What would I do if I were ten times bolder?
- What am I most grateful for?
- What am I settling for?
- If I knew I would die a month from now, what would I do?
- What is my gift to give to the world?
I know, some of those were really deep, but that’s the point. Start thinking about the person you currently are and bridge the gap to the person you in-vision becoming! Just keep this simple fact in you mind; you were created in the image of God! No matter where you are or where you have been, God has a plan for you and sees a potential in you that no one else can see! Place your hope in Christ and look at yourself the way that he looks at you!
Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.